Environmentalist and forest engineer with extensive experience in Environmental Impact Assessment consultancy. Doctorate from the Technical University of Madrid (2014). MSc in Environmental Sciences (2008) and MSc in Forest Engineering (1999). His teaching, research and consulting activities are in the areas of natural resources management and civil engineering.
18+ years of professional experience as consultant in environmental assessment and mitigation projects, landscape restoration, impact assessment reports, monitoring and follow up programs, and specific reports (environmental noise, wildlife, flora, landscape, wildfire risk, thematic cartography…) in sectors such as: roads, railways, land planning, landscape restoration, hidrology, damms, pipelines, etc.
10+ years of university teaching experience as adjunct professor at the Technical University of Madrid (since 2009) and the European Univeristy of Madrid (2007-2009). President of the Technical Association for Landscape Ecology and Environmental Monitoring since 2008 (ECOPAS, Spain). Research interest in environmental impact assessment, noise pollution, soundscapes, landscape ecology, habitat fragmentation and natural protected areas management. Contact me via LinkedIn, ResearchGate or UPM
• 2012-present, Project Manager, ESC-Environmental Studies Consultants
• 2010-2012, Senior Environmental Consultant, ACCIONA Engineering
• 2001-2010, Junior Environmental Consultant, AEPO Engineering
• 2001-2001, Junior Environmental Consultant, REBOFOSA
• 2000-2001, Junior Environmental Consultant, GEDESMA
• 2000-2000, Junior Environmental Consultant, ENTORNO
• 2009-present, Adjunct Professor, Technical University of Madrid
• 2007-2009, Adjunct Professor, European University of Madrid
• 2014, PhD in Advanced Forest Research (UPM, Technical University of Madrid)
• 2008, MSc in Environmental Sciences (UAM, Autonomous University of Madrid)
• 1999, MSc in Forest Engineering (UPM, Technical University of Madrid)